Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sick

Today has been a terrible day! I got home from Christmas training last night and felt horrible. I thought I just needed some sleep but apparently not. I feel even worse today. I didn't get out of bed to do anything, and the worst part is that no one can take care of me :( I have a fever, sore throat, the chills, headache, body aches. I hope this goes away soon because the semester starts Tuesday and I can't miss classes! All I have been doing is sleeping and taking hot showers because I am so cold all the time.

Other than how I am feeling right now, I had a good week of training with my team! It was really tough, but I also had a lot of fun with everyone. I got a good tan, and partied big in San Diego. Just kidding about the partying, but I loved being in San Diego.

Well, not too much to blog about today. Enjoy your life.

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment