Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sibling love

This is just a taste of the relationship that my brother and I share:

Me: Hey mark, I haven't talked to you in so long! How is everything going?! I miss you so much!
Mark: Everything's good. What about you?
Me: Awesome. I am doing good too. How is driving coming along?
Mark: I'm doing well I think.
Me: Cool. How long do you think until you can get your license?
Mark: April 9th exactly.
After getting no enthusiasm or even insight into his life I decide it is time to end the conversation.
Me: Nice. Well I just wanted to let you know how much i miss you. I hope you are doing great! Keep being good and I will talk to you later!
Mark: ok.

I can tell he really cares. Before this I asked myself why I don't text him or call him more often, and I think I know why.

Meh, goodnight.

Allie

1 comment:

  1. Hey you talked to your brother! that's wonderful!!! It'll pay off in the long run...trust me

    ReplyDelete