Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I always talk about naps

I am feeling so great. My life has been organized lately, and I love organization. These past few days I have been able to get all my homework done, go to bed early, wake up feeling refreshed, and have a not too difficult practice. It is not that I mind all the chaos of college life, I actually enjoy being busy most of the time, but for the next few weeks I need to keep up with school and FOCUS!

There is a BYU basketball game tomorrow against SDSU. Probably the biggest game of the season, and for that reason I will most likely not attend. It is going to be PACKED, and we have been advised that if we want to get in we need to start lining up at 4. The game starts at 8. Ridiculous. I am not spending 4 hours in a line when I could be napping, reading, doing homework, or just wasting my time on the internet. Clearly I have my priorities set straight.

Not much to report on about today. I am happy and well and I hope you are the same!

Dippin' out,

Allie Pal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment