Anyways, today is a happy day because the swim team is back! I feel so silly, but I seriously miss swimming with everyone. Lately it has only been a few people at the pool which makes practice very lonely :(
Moving on...I leave for college in less than a month now! That is crazy, and I still cannot believe it. I have been getting extremely nervous as the days go by. I will be sad to leave my family, friends, and team, but I am stoked to meet new people.
(I apologize for the rambling on about swimming and college, and swimming and college only, but nothing else seems to enter my mind these days!)
I did promise someone that I would blog about them. That certain someone happens to be Andre Tacuyan. Haha, I told him I would do this a while ago and never got to it, so today I've decided I will post a few quick facts about me and Mr. Tacuyan.
1. Andre Tacuyan makes me laugh extremely hard. (refer to A)
2. He takes awful pictures of me. (refer to B)
3. He takes naaaas pictures of me. (refer to C)
4. We make this stupid face and say "OH MY GOSH!" for some odd reason. (refer to D)
5. He's everyone's Best Friend :) (refer to E)