Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I need to lay off the candy

I don't know what it is, but I am just feeling under the weather today. Not as in sick, but as in 'not as happy as I usually am.' Everyone that knows me knows what a happy person I am, but I just couldn't be excited about anything today. It makes me sad that I was feeling this way today. I think it might be because my sister is leaving for New York in a couple of days and I won't be able to see her very often, and I miss home a lot.

I tried to cheer myself up so I went to the book store and bought seasonal candy. I am crazy when it comes to holidays. I always love having candy that goes with holidays, so today I bought sour lips in honor of Valentine's Day. I really wanted cinnamon hearts but I could not find any. Maybe next time I will look harder.

Right now I am obsessed with the song "You Are Loved" by Josh Groban. I can't stop listening to it. It makes my heart warm, and that is always a good feeling :)

I have finally concluded that I do not take very good care of myself, and I definitely need to change that. I get sick too often. I never eat lunch, I don't wear warm clothes, I eat unhealthy, and I don't go to sleep 'til after midnight. That is going to change now, as I sit here and eat candy. Whoops. Once this bag of sour lips is gone I am done! Chances are I am going to take that back.

Have a good day, and make good choices.

Wuv,
Al Pal

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha you can lay off the candy when I leave!!! I just took a bite out of that giant Reese's heart!!!! I'm sad that I am leaving but you are the one making me go!

    Seasonal candy!!! Sweet lips! Man too bad they didn't have cinnamon hearts! What are they thinking!?!?!

    Love you sooo much sister!!! See you soon. Big hug and kiss!

    ReplyDelete