Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Changes

I finally updated my background. I was pretty bored with the other one, and I wanted to spice it up a little bit.

I feel like I haven't blogged in quite a while but it really has not be long at all. I never have anything to blog about anymore. I usually have some good story to tell or drama to inform everyone about. Not lately, though. Maybe everything in my life is just too special to blog about ;)

Hmm, the swim season is nearing the end and I am so SAD! I can't believe that my freshman year of swimming will be over in a little over a month. It goes by way too fast. Our last home meets are this weekend. One tomorrow night and the other Saturday afternoon. I am excited. I just love competing so much.

I am so tired today. I had no motivation to do anything. I didn't have class 'til eleven so I figured I would go back to my dorm and get some reading done for a class. I wasn't 2 pages into my reading when I started dozing off. I couldn't believe myself. I hate falling asleep when I have things to do. I gave in and hopped in my bed for 15 minutes to take a quick power nap. MISTAKE. I had the hardest time getting out of bed. I just love naps so much.

Some of my favorite things are reading and napping, but it's ironic how one can cause the other. i.e. reading can cause napping.

Don't worry though, I got a good nap this afternoon and I feel much better, but now I must go get my homework done.

Have a loverly day!

Al Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment