- I felt really patriotic today. Watching the soccer game today just made me love America 10x more (even after the tragic loss).
- I need new music. I either listen to lame songs on the radio, or songs from the 2000's that I don't enjoy anymore. Help a girl out.
- I'm turning into an insomniac. I don't sleep much anymore and I'm sure it's bad for my health but I don't know what to do about it.
- Okay, 4th of July is my second favorite holiday, next to Christmas. I mean it's awesome guys. I love fireworks, I love summer, I love America, and I love BBQ's. All of my favorite things wrapped into one day.
- Worrying sucks the life out of you. I'm just done with worry.
- I feel awkward and embarrassed when I go running. I just feel like everyone is staring at me and I can't get over it. Running is also really boring so if you want to run with me, holla at ya girl, because I totally need a training partner.
- I was thinking about high school and I don't know how I survived. I went to swim practice at 4:30 am 4 days a week (2 club, 2 high school), then I went to seminary, then school for 6 hours, then another 2 hour swim practice. Thinking about going to school for 6 hours a day seems like torture now. Does anyone else feel this way? 14 hours a week of school is plenty for me.
- My grammar at 12 am is probably sub par.
- Never eat pizza before working out. I freakin' love pizza but I had a whole lot of regrets when I went for my jog this evening after eating a slice or two.
- The fact that people can tag you in photos on Facebook is just really mean. I would say I untag 50 percent of the pictures that I am tagged in. The camera is not for me.
- My goal is to not sit at home in the evenings for the rest of the summer. Big goal for this self proclaimed introvert.
- I used to be able to watch Netflix for hours on end, but these days I can't find a show that I really love. Anyone have any suggestions? It's summertime and I have a lot of time on my hands so I'm not really ashamed that I binge watch TV. Judge.
- I'm going to Vegas this weekend and I'm pretty excited about that.
- Not working makes life really unfulfilling. I didn't have work on Monday or Tuesday and I felt a little lost! Luckily I found things to fill my time with, but I love the sense of accomplishment you get after a long day of work.
- Being tan makes your life a whole lot better. I am just so much happier during the summer. That could be attributed to a lot of things, but I'm going to say it's because I'M TAN.
- I'm starting to really like Utah and that scares me. Okay, the winters are brutal, but the summers? They are the best. Everything at this time is so green and beautiful. And the mountains? SO PRETTY. Gah, what has gotten into me? Utah has gotten into me! Live here for a couple of years and you will realize these things too!
- I want a pet dog or cat for that matter. When can I have my own house so that I can just get a pet already?
- Where has this summer gone? I mean really, it is already July. I can barely believe it.