Monday, December 27, 2010

Hot Showers

And so the training trip begins. It is only Monday and I can't lift my arms over my head. Too much swimming for one day. I am enjoying it here, though. A condo with two of my favorite freshies; Margot and Alicia, good times.

Today I swam, ate, slept, slept, slept, swam, ate, and took a wonderful hot shower. Mmmmm I love hot showers like I love naps. Part of me wants this week to go by quickly, but part of me doesn't because we just have to go back to school. Lame, but that's life. What can ya do?

What are you to do in tough situations? I don't really know, but I do know that I am in the toughest situation I have ever been in my life. It's okay though, I think I will be okay.

I miss my family, but I am so grateful for friends who make life so enjoyable.

Here's to friends.

Allie Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment