Friday, December 10, 2010

Dirty Bit

This weekend has already been grrrrrreat! The weekend started last night because we had no school today. We are given "reading days" in preparation for finals. How silly to devote a whole day to studying. I slept, per usual.

Last night was date night for the girls swim team! I had tons of fun with my date plus everyone else there! We built an epic gingerbread castle. It was a winner, really. Thanks to Nikki on the dive team for putting it all together. She is the BEST!

Today I went to practice, slept, and then went out for the night. I went to a Jazz game against the Magic with my favorite people! It was a lot of fun, and I got to see my beautiful sister whom I may not be seeing too often :(. I love her so much, and I am so excited to spend the holidays with her and the rest of my family!

The Jazz won which made the night even better. Then we drove back to Provo listening to Black Eyed Peas, Brad Paisley, and Christmas music. What good times and hopefully more to be had :))))))

Long live,

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment