Sunday, December 5, 2010

Grateful

What a wonderful past 24 hours I have had. Yesterday and today have been some of the best days of my life. Yesterday my roommate, teammate, and friend was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so proud of her decision and it is amazing how much this experience has obviously blessed her life, but mine as well. Seeing her grow spiritually strengthened my testimony so much, and made me appreciate the gospel that we have on this earth today.

At both the baptism and confirmation the spirit was so strong, and I knew in my heart that what she was doing, and what most of us sitting in that room had done was the right thing. I felt so much happiness at that moment, and I am still so happy about everything that has taken place.

I am so grateful for missionary work, and for all the worthy priesthood members of the church. Seeing God work through men in the church is such a blessing, and I am thankful everyday for the power that men hold in the church. I hope to continue to grow and become a better person everyday. I am grateful for this week and all that I have learned because of it.

Have a loverly day,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment