Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I'M SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW! AGHHHHHHHHHHHH! CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT ANYMORE!

I really want to go home this weekend but I don't think it is going to happen. I can't miss practice, bleh... I finally went to the doctor today and got me some meds so I can actually live my life again! RELIEF. Now I am supposed to be writing some ghetto Rhetorical Analysis but it is just too overwhelming. I just can't even do it. But I have to, or else I fail. Mehhhhhhh. I just feel like shouting right now. Life is hard, and stressful. I could give up. But I won't.

So many things are running through my mind right now. I miss being home around the holidays when my mom decorates the house, and makes pumpkin bread, and we light fires. Maaaaaaaaaan, I need to go home :(

I'm being depressing right now. I don't mean to be. I'm happy, I promise!

:))))))))

Well it's time to conquer this rhetorical analysis. Hopefully I am in bed before 2 am.

Dippin' out, man

No comments:

Post a Comment