Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"You don't wanna fight me, in my extra small white tee!"

Today was a greeeeeat day! I am just so happy, and I can't explain it. I got to skype with one of my best friends tonight, and that made me really happy! She likes hearing about my college life, so I tell her all about the drama, boys, homework, and snow that goes on in Provo.

Story for the day:
I was taking the elevator from the third floor of the student athlete building down to the first floor so I could go back to my dorm room. I got in the elevator, and pressed a button, and waited for it to start moving. I didn't realize this before, but I had pressed floor three over and over again, and I was not moving. All the while I was singing because I figured no one would hear me while I was in between floors. I just forgot to press level one. I sat in there for a good 2 minutes before I realized how dumb I was. My mind has not been focused today. I don't know what is up with me. Oh wellz, it made for a good story.

Now I need to do homework and go to bed. So excited to go home this weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment