Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happpppy

This weekend was a gooood one! I had two swim meets. One against SDSU and the other against UNLV. I wasn't super happy with the first, but I way very pleased with the meet at UNLV! It was nice to see my family and friends, and to swim well at the same time. I miss my family and friends so much but Thanksgiving is approaching quickly! Yay!

The bus ride home from Vegas was a brutal one. I think it took 7 hours which is ridiculous because it should only take 5. And I was tired and thirsty the whole time. We made it though, but now I am extremely tired from the minimal sleep I got. I will probably take a nap :)

Life has been so great lately, and I am so happy with everything going on in my life. I feel so blessed for all that I have been given, and all the opportunities that BYU comes with. It is a blessing to be here, and I am so grateful for all the people I have met that have made my life so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment