Monday, October 4, 2010

"Do something crazy!"

College has made me really sensitive. Sensitive people can sometimes bother me, and now I am one of them. Help me change back to the crazy Allie who has no cares in the world, please?

But I didn't blog to be DRAMATIC! I blogged because I have been doing so many awesome things here at BYU! Just yesterday I was able to attend conference, and it was such a great experience! Just being there I could feel the spirit so strongly. I am so grateful that we have a prophet on the earth to lead and guide us, as well as other men of God who are able to speak to us.

I was able to hang out with my favorite sister, too! Oh man, we are just so crazy. We had a dancing session, and we ate candy, and talked about how much we just love candy. I cast a few spells on her, and now time will only tell how long I have until I go to Azkaban. We are FREAKS!

Last weekend I went to the football game, and man do we stink! I am so disappointed with our team this year, but honestly the game was still so much fun. Some of the girls, including myself, are crazy! We like to rock out to random music playing during the game. ALL THE WAY TURNT UP!!!!

Not too much else has happened. Our first swim meet is this week! I am a little nervous, which is kind of silly of me, but whatevs. School is stressful. I have midterms this week, and I am embarrassed to say that I am already behind with a bunch of reading. I have so much extra time to do homework, but I just want to hang out in the student athlete building and have dance parties!

That's all I have to say about my college experience for now. "Do I really have to graduate?
Or can I just stay here for the rest of my life?"

No comments:

Post a Comment