Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"The stars lean down to kiss you, and I lie awake and miss you."

Such a stressful week! Two mid terms, two swim meets, and so much reading to catch up on! I mean, forget about a social life, right?! Just kidding, it hasn't been too bad!

I can't express how much I love my Book of Mormon class! I have known so many people who have disliked that class because it is usually difficult, but not if you have the right teacher. My teacher is always so excited about the gospel, and it gets me excited too! The other day he sent us an email with a quote and I loved it so much so I am going to share it with you.

"Beware of the temptation to retreat from a good thing. If it was right when you prayed about it and trusted it and lived for it, it is right now. Don't give up when the pressure mounts. Certainly don't give in to that being who is bent on the destruction of your happiness. He wants you to be miserable like unto himself. Face your doubts. Master your fears. Cast not away therefore your confidence. Stay the course and see the beauty of life unfold for you."

That class has actually helped me out a lot this year. It brings me happiness even on days when I want to give up on everything!

I am just so happy about everything today. Probably because it is Wednesday, and I got a wonderful nap in this afternoon. Mmmmm, naps.

Have a good day, night, afternoon, and BE HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment