Sunday, October 10, 2010

BYU COUGAAAS

Ah, thank goodness this week is OVER! It was a fun week, but I was stressing all week! We had a swim meet on Thursday and it was actually a lot of fun! I can't wait until the next one! After the swim meet I pigged out at Wendy's, then I went back to my dorm and was faced with studying for a biology mid term that I had to take the next morning. I studied all night and didn't go to bed 'til 2 AM. I was so tired the next morning, and I didn't even do good on the test! Friday ended up being a bad day, and not just because of the test. Don't get me wrong, I love college and I am always having fun, but it is just so easy to have bad days! You can't rely on your family to take care of you in times of need, you have to find those friends that can comfort you. Luckily I have those friends, and I am so grateful for all of you!

I was able to host a recruit for part of the weekend. We went to the Haunted Forest, and ate dinner with some of the swim and dive team. I came on my recruit trip this exact weekend last year so it was fun hosting this weekend. But I ended up getting sick yesterday and I couldn't host on Saturday :( I was pretty bummed, but I guess that is what I get for staying up 'til 2 am the night before. I was still able to go to part of the football game, and WE WON! I didn't see the end, but I was happy to hear the good news.

The weekend was a good one, besides being sick, but now I must go conquer my homework. Lets hope I am not up 'til 2 am this time! Hugs!

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment