Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I feel happy, I get silly, I choke on my own words."

I had a great weekend! Friday the girls swim team welcomed the freshman to the team. Enough said. After, we all went out to sushi! I love sushi. It reminded my of my best friend, Mikayda. We always used to go together, and it made me miss her!
Later that night, a bunch of us spontaneously decided to go to a "Pink Tie Party" That was fun. It was dancing. There were a lot of freaks there, but that was expected. I don't know if I would do it again, though. Too many sweaty freaks!

The next day we had long course swim practice at 7:00. Mistake to stay out til 1. I'm still recovering, but das okay! I made it through, and then I went to the cannon and stuffed my face with donuts. I don't think I will be doing that again. Too much junk food! Saturday was low key, and now here I am, sitting at my computer on a Sunday night. I read psychology for 3 hours, so boring. Teachers assign massive amounts of reading in college.

Here's to a good weekend, filled with lots of laughs and donuts!

Allie

1 comment:

  1. dude, I was at the pink tie party!! but I def left at like 11 cuz it was TOO HOT yuck!! how'd you like ooga booga lol?

    ReplyDelete