Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Allie Dodds Has a Blog?!

'Tis true, I have a blog! I'm usually not the blogger type because I am a freako perfectionist who loves straight lines, and needs everything to be symmetrical. And blogs never seem to turn out that way, but for now this one is looking pretty...straight :) I also typically don't blog because I am a horrible writer. But whatevs, I'm not writing for New York Times or anything profesh. I'm just writing for my entertainment, and hopefully some of yours. I guess this is the part where I tell you something I did today? I went college dorm shopping! I know, weird? The rest of my time was spent organizing this beautious blog. Just kidding, it's a work in progress, but I promise more will be done. Hope you continue to follow me. Enjoy your day, and do something nice for someone today! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment