Sunday, June 8, 2014

Let me sum up

In case you don't keep up with my life via social medial here is what is happening in the life of Allie: 
*disclaimer* I don't even post on social media about my life so you're not missing out. 

I finally started working and I'm really happy about it. I spent so much time doing...well nothing, the past couple of weeks that I was more than ready to start being useful.  I help coach a swim team in American Fork and I really love it. I know it's so stereotypical of me, being a retired swimmer and all, but I just love being in the sun and coaching cute kids that make me laugh every freakin' day. I got super sunburned (don't tell my mom) but it's faded to a tan now so that is a major bonus. Like I don't even need money, just get me a tan and I am golden. Actually no. I take that back. I need money. Life is really expensive and I eat a lot of food. Okay, enough about that. Job. Good. Loving it. 

I bought a road bike. It is awesome. I love it. Utah is a really great place for riding bikes and I am so happy I am here for the summer. I just want to explore all of Utah on my bike. I'm still getting used to riding. I get really nervous riding near cars so for the first couple weeks I just rode in my neighborhood. Ha. Lame. But this past Saturday I rode it on the Provo River Trail all the way to Utah Lake. It is sooooo pretty out there. But I want friends to go with. So if you have a bike, join me. Loooooooove it. 

I have a pet fish. I bought a Betta Fish one day. Just on a whim. I have never had a pet in my life, so I bought a fish. And a fish counts as a pet. Don't argue that with me. Of course I would much rather have a dog or a cute kitty cat, but I settled with a fish. Her name is Alice. She has whimsical colors, and I think Alice and Allie sound cute together. We are practically best friends so I needed to give her a name that sounded nice with Allie.  

Still looking for a summer companion. Yes, just a summer companion. Not eternal. Hard pass on that one. The weather is just so perfect that I just want someone who will go do fun things with me all the time. I posted this on twitter, so if you follow me via twitter I'm sorry for the redundancy. But I'm seeking an attractive male who likes adventures, the outdoors, biking, pizza, and waffles. Oh and if he wants to hold my hand or like watch movies on the couch with me I wouldn't object. I just need him for the summer months really. Once fall comes I going back into hibernation and can survive on my own. So if you or somebody you know meets these qualifications then send 'em my way. I sound desperate. Dang it. I'm not like that. I just like having fun.

Guyzzzz life is good. Until next time. 

Xoxo, 
Gossi I mean Allie. 


Ps. Just finished gossip girl and I loved it. Addicted. K bye. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm quite sure rafa has a bike, and doesn't mind cuddling. Should i ask him to submit an application for the summer companion position?

    ReplyDelete