Sunday, March 6, 2011

Untitled

Last night as I was just getting into bed I heard three loud shots outside my window. I jumped so high I could have hit the ceiling! I definitely thought they were gun shots, but I was probably just coming up with the worst case scenario, I was terrified nonetheless. I was shaking, and I went and hid under my bed. I didn't know what to do because I was afraid someone was right outside my window so I stayed under my bed for a while. This all makes me laugh really hard now because it was nothing. Some silly kids just blew up whipped cream bottles, but it just happened to me right outside my window. No worries, all is well.

It's been a good weekend. My mom came to visit me on Friday and left today. It was so nice spending time with her. I love her so much, and I am so grateful for how well she raised me and for all the love she has always shown me.

I went to see the Justin Bieber movie. I was not planning on ever seeing it, but I will admit that it is really good!

I still need to find a place to live. If you know if anywhere that is close to campus and a nice place with a nice ward then let me know! I can use all the help I can get!

Hope all is swell with you,

Allie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cousin Ali! I just found your blog. I realized that there are many family members who have blogs that I have never seen or read so I am putting you on my list so I can keep up with your life. I just read some of your last posts and it reminded me so much of being at BYU and having something crazy happen to me almost every day. It was so fun! I am excited to keep up with you and all you're up to with swimming and fun BYU stuff. I hope your eye is better. Did you ever go get that checked out? Good luck with that. I looked it up and this is what I found online...

    http://www.richmondeye.com/eyehealth_loss.asp#amaurosis

    ReplyDelete