Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Self Discoveries

Today I slipped and fell while walking from my room to class. I ate it hard. I was embarrassed but continued on with my day hoping to never see the people that saw me fall again.

Another interesting story to tell. I found out we were having a fire drill in the dorms today and I really didn't want to be here for it. It was supposed to be going off between 7-8, so I left and went to study. I came back assuming the drill was over. I hadn't been in my room for more than 10 minutes and it decided to go off. Annoying, but that is what I get for trying to avoid a drill that is crucial to my safety. Not really though...

I haven't made anymore self discoveries lately, but when I do I will be sure to blog about them.

I am just tired and hungry all the time. I take the previous ^ back. Self discovery: I eat too much. Help!

Have a nice day. You are loved.

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment